Cam switches are used in:
– starting / stoping engines, light sources;
– selecting power sources;
– reversing the engine’s direction;
– as a selector for measuring devices.
For overload and short-circuit protection, an automatic switch must be mounted before the cam switch, an automatic switch with megnetic and thermal protection. You can also mount fuse bases.
AC-21A – Resistive loads, included moderate overloads
AC-22A – Resistive and inductive mixed loads, included moderate overloads
AC-23A – Loads based on engines or other high inductive loads
AC-2 – Rings engine; Start; Stop
AC-3 – Engine with armature in retainer; Start; Stop;
AC-4 – Engine with armature in shortcircuit: starting, countercurrent braking, reversing, walking in sutures;
AC-15 – Commanding weak electromagnetic load (over 72 VA)
DC-13 – Electromagnets command.
|Rated voltage:||230V – 440V|
|Endurance:||> 8000 cycles|
|Environment working temperature:||between -5 °C and +40 °C|
|Mounting:||on the door and on contrapanel, on a board, on DIN relay, apparent|
|Entering/exiting terminals:||with screw and profiled collar|
|Accessories:||4 door fixing screws, contacts diagrams, manual|
– The cam switch is mounted on a plane surface with a width between 1 and 5mm, in the panel, on the DIN rail, using the adaptor (13411 Elvon code) or aparent, in specialy made boxes (13417, 13418, 13419 Elvon code)
– Unscrew the fixing screws and remove the lever.
– The inscribed plate is removed.
– Suportul etichetei si corpul comutatorului se prinde in suruburi pe placa de montaj.
– The label support and the switch cam body is attached in screws on the mounting plate.
– The inscribed plate is fixed in support blocking using fixing wheels.
– The cam switch level is attached on the central ax using a screw.
– the conductors will be connected to terminals, using the provided scheme.
– the conductors connected to the devices on the panel door must be introduced in a flexible tube.