DISTRIBUTION - CONNECTION BOXES
CUTII DE CONEXIUNI
- The connection boxes from the Elvon range are used for the protection of electrical connections in apparent electrical installations.
- They are made of electrical insulating material resistant to mechanical shocks and the action of UV radiation.
- Ensures a good seal in accordance with the declared standards.
- The connection boxes are equipped with adjustable rubber glands. They are located inside the boxes in equal numbers, with a maximum of preformed holes, potentially usable for each type-size.
- The positions to be used for conductors entry / exit are chosen.
- Remove the plastic from the preformed holes and cover with the adjustable rubber glands inside the box.
- The conductors are inserted through glands. Electrical connections are made inside the box, using connectors, clamps, bars, etc. intended for electrical connections.
- The connection box is mounted on the plaster in dowels with screws.
|Elvon code||Name||Sizes (L × W × H) mm|
|56024||IP44 50x50 connection box||50 × 50|
|56025||IP44 80x50 connection box||80 × 50|
|56028||IP44 connection box 85x85x50||85 × 85 × 50|
|56031||IP65 connection box 100x100x70||100 × 100 × 70|
|56033||IP65 150x110x70 connection box||150 × 110 × 70|
|56034||IP65 150x150x70 connection box||150 × 150 × 70|
|56036||IP65 connection box 200x100x70||200 × 100 × 70|
|56040||IP65 300x250x120 connection box||300 × 250 × 120|